Eyelash extensions gel patches
- Eye Gel pads patches for professional lash technicians, perfect for eyelash treatments, 100% brand new with good quality, it is suitable for use every day.
- SANITATION: Each pair is individually wrapped in foil packaging. Completely sealed aseptically packed, Great for lash extensions, lash tinting, and lash removing!
- MOISTURE COMFORT: Gentle composition for all skin type.No peeling pain, cosmetic ingredients moisturize the eyes during surgery. Makes your skin miniaturized and refreshed.
- FUNCTION: professional use for Eyelash Extension Application, Facials, Eyelash Perming, Eyelash Tinting or just use it to reduce dark circles, eye puffiness. Stick down good and hold all the lower lashes down for lash extension procedures and they do not lift up or move and they do not ooze into your eyes.
- 100% Satisfaction: Double and triple configuration allow for a rapid application and a long bonding period. If you do have any problems with quality, please contact us and we will try our best to help you fix it.
It is an eye mask with a large amount of beauty essence. It can be treated in eye care. It uses a special cut is easy to install, easy to fit eyes, weak adhesion, and can be removed without damaging skin and eyelashes.
- Light and thin, rich and gel
- 1 pack (2 sets) in the aluminum pack, it is dry and sanitary.
- PVC film, PET non-woven
- Protects the lower eyelashes easily
- Gentle composition for all skin types.
- No peeling pain, cosmetic ingredients moisturize the eyes during surgery.
How to use
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face.
- Remove the patch from the plastic liner.
- Apply the patch under the eyes during eyelash extension application.
- Remove the patch slowly from the edges.
- Covering the lower lashes during eyelash extension application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, flush eyes with cool water.
- Discontinue use in case of skin or eye irritation/redness. Contact a physician if necessary.
- Avoid using on skin that is sensitive to bandages, tapes, or peel-off masks.
- Use immediately after opening.