Warehouse Operator(Mandarin Speaking) APPLY NOW
Job Title: Warehouse Operator(Mandarin Speaking)
Reporting to: Ecommerce Operations Manager
Our company was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading suppliers of Spa, Salon and Aesthetic products in Ontario. As a Canadian owned company, Green Life has been contributing to local communities by providing high-quality aesthetic supplies and equipment. Currently Green Life owns four retail stores among the GTA and Montreal area. At the same time, we also launch our majority products online through different platforms, like Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on. We are carrying Spa, Massage, Salon, Eyelash and Nail product lines. Our featured massage tables, facial beds and Barber chairs have become the most popular products all over Canada.
- Pick-up orders with a high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to take on assigned tasks in the warehouse
- Ability to deal in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be attentive to detail, be punctual, keep warehouse neat, clean, and organized
- Must drive an order picker safely, work at heights
- Skid and prepare orders for shipping
- Receive and sort shipments
- Restock pallets of cabinets, sort and organize
- Assist customers load their orders into their vehicles
- Provide excellent customer service
- Must work safely and be aware of their surroundings, especially when operating heavy machinery like the Order Picker
- Must work smart and efficiently to avoid injuries onto other
- Must work independently and with others
- Assist with inventory verification.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse/work environment.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- G licence
- Demonstrate punctuality, maturity, reliability and the ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Be able to move skids of material with hand pallet trucker as needed
- Must be physically fit to be able to load and unload cabinetry and material, in excess of 50 lbs - 200 lbs
- Warehouse and Material Handling experience preferred
- Mandarin speaking a must.
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first three years of employment, three weeks paid vacation for the fourth year, four weeks paid vacation for the six year;
- Dental and other Group Benefits Plan starting in the second year;
- Base salary plus bonus.