Sales Associate（Bilingual Speaking） APPLY NOW
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: 3184 Joseph Dubreuil St, Lachine, Quebec H8T 3H5
Reporting to: Store Manager
Our company was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading suppliers of Spa, Salon and Aesthetic products in Ontario. As a Canadian owned company, Green Life has been contributing to local communities by providing high-quality aesthetic supplies and equipment. Currently Green Life owns four retail stores among the GTA and Montreal area. At the same time, we also launch our majority products online through different platforms, like Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on. We are carrying Spa, Massage, Salon, Eyelash and Nail product lines. Our featured massage tables, facial beds and Barber chairs have become the most popular products all over Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists customers with their information/product requirements in the store or over the telephone. Through effective questioning and listening techniques, identifies and qualifies customer requirements. Provides appropriate information on suggested products and alternatives explaining features and benefits and providing application advice as required.
- Keeps current on flyer and promotional events. Provides information and locates promotional products for customers as required. Suggests add-ons to complete the sale.
- Prepares special orders, obtains the required information and specifications from customer, contacts Special Order Purchaser to establish and confirm price and available delivery date.
- Maintains assigned section. Ensures the area is well stocked and merchandised with current product levels and information signage. Monitors inventory levels, performs inventory counts, and highlights inventory concerns. Makes recommendations to resolve stock outs and/or move excess stock through the system.
- Keeps the showroom in a clean and organized environment to give all clients the best service and ultimate shopping experience.
- Bilingual (English/ French)
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in a similar environment; retail preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- High energy level with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adaptable to new changes.
- A proven track record of strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first three years of employment, three weeks paid vacation for the fourth year, four weeks paid vacation for the six year.
- Dental and other Group Benefits Plan starting in the second year.
- Base Salary plus commission.