Office Administrator(Mandarin Speaking) APPLY NOW
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reporting to: General Manager
Our company was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading suppliers of Spa, Salon and Aesthetic products in Ontario. As a Canadian owned company, Green Life has been contributing to local communities by providing high-quality aesthetic supplies and equipment. Currently Green Life owns four retail stores among the GTA and Montreal area. At the same time, we also launch our majority products online through different platforms, like Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on. We are carrying Spa, Massage, Salon, Eyelash and Nail product lines. Our featured massage tables, facial beds and Barber chairs have become the most popular products all over Canada. We are now looking for a full-time Office Administrator to join the team. You must be able and willing to take full responsibility for your work and ensure all the many details are properly executed.
- Answer and initiate phone calls and emails, as well as greet walk-in clients and provide assistances;
- Arrange and schedule various appointments and meetings on a regular basis and participate in for recordings;
- Respond to inquiries and resolve various issues as per the company’s policy;
- Maintain an internal computerized information system that processing, updating and tracking daily orders;
- Perform and improve routine procedures regarding preparing and issuing invoices, products instructions, labels and other material and coordinating package shipments;
- Manage office supplies and inventory as well as daily inventory for product listings, and help maintain an internal warehouse inventory system;
- Perform other daily office duties assigned by the general manager and provide administrative support to the management.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Have an outgoing, friendly, patient and warm personality as well as a professional approach;
- Possess a team-oriented work ethic and a strong commitment to organizational values;
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize, and possess strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrate punctuality, maturity, reliability and the ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions, while delivering exceptional customer service, to excel in this key role;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin.
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first three years of employment, three weeks paid vacation for the fourth year, four weeks paid vacation for the six year;
- Dental and other Group Benefits Plan starting in the second year;
- Base salary plus bonus.