E-commerce Specialist (Mandarin Speaking) APPLY NOW
Job Title: Ecommerce Specialist
Reporting to: Ecommerce Operations Manager
Our company was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading suppliers of Spa, Salon and Aesthetic products in Ontario. As a Canadian owned company, Green Life has been contributing to local communities by providing high-quality aesthetic supplies and equipment. Currently Green Life owns four retail stores among the GTA and Montreal area. At the same time, we also launch our majority products online through different platforms, like Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on. We are carrying Spa, Massage, Salon, Eyelash and Nail product lines. Our featured massage tables, facial beds and Barber chairs have become the most popular products all over Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check Emails, correspondence, faxes and answer or forward as required;
- Answer and maintain a record of phone calls and take detailed messages as needed;
- Creating, posting and managing product listings on Walmart, Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces;
- Respond to customer requests for information and order inquiries;
- Assisting in orders processing and logistics fulfillment including creating orders with freight agencies and companies, preparing orders for delivery and stock updates;
- Manage campaigns, increase listing visibility and traffic through promotions;
- Assist with strategy and content ideas as needed across digital and social media platforms;
- Perform other daily office duties assigned by the general manager and provide administrative support to the management.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors in Marketing, Commerce, Management or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- High energy level with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adaptable to new changes;
- Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with other departments to find solutions to achieve our common goals.
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first three years of employment, three weeks paid vacation for the fourth year, four weeks paid vacation for the six year;
- Dental and other Group Benefits Plan starting in the second year;
- Base Salary plus commission.