Social Media Coordinator（Mandarin Speaking） APPLY NOW
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Reporting to: General Manager
Our company was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading suppliers of Spa, Salon and Aesthetic products in Ontario. As a Canadian owned company, Green Life has been contributing to local communities by providing high-quality aesthetic supplies and equipment. Currently Green Life owns four retail stores among the GTA and Montreal area. At the same time, we also launch our majority products online through different platforms, like Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on. We are carrying Spa, Massage, Salon, Eyelash and Nail product lines. Our featured massage tables, facial beds and Barber chairs have become the most popular products all over Canada. We are now looking for a full-time Social Media Coordinator to join the team. You must be able and willing to take full responsibility for your work and ensure all the many details are properly executed.
We are looking for a talented Social media Expert to create and maintain a strong online presence for our ecommerce company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content for social media and blog.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Create relationships with various influencers that will result in the showcasing of our products. Measure and report on results, success stories etc.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Proven work experience in the Social media field
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) through social media platforms
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to identify future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin) both written and oral
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics an asset
- Ecommerce and direct to consumer experience an asset
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first three years of employment, three weeks paid vacation for the fourth year, four weeks paid vacation for the six year.
- Dental and other Group Benefits Plan starting in the second year.
- Base salary plus bonus.