Bookkeeper （Mandarin Speaking）
Our company was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading suppliers of Spa, Salon and Aesthetic products in Ontario. As a Canadian owned company, Green Life has been contributing to local communities by providing high-quality aesthetic supplies and equipment. Currently Green Life owns four retail stores among the GTA and Montreal area. At the same time, we also launch our majority products online through different platforms, like Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on. We are carrying Spa, Massage, Salon, Eyelash and Nail product lines. Our featured massage tables, facial beds and Barber chairs have become the most popular products all over Canada. We are now looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join the team. You must be able and willing to take full responsibility for your work and ensure all the many details are properly executed.
- Day-to-day matching of transactions from multiple sources
- Record keeping used for management reporting and other analytical reports
- Management of A/R, A/P, matching of payments to appropriate invoices and bills
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Investigate and problem-solve for supplier invoices that do not reconcile to payments
- Ensure appropriate taxes are applied to invoices and bills
- Documentation of processes
- Month-end close processes, including recurring journal entries necessary for financial reporting
- Perform other accounting tasks as needed
- Communication with the suppliers and other stakeholders as required
- General office and organizational support team
- Maintain confidentiality
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Undergraduate degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business/Bookkeeping or related
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related role
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (needed for research and review)
- Familiarity with full cycle bookkeeping
- Familiarity with CRA requirements and filings (HST, PST, QST, and other provincial tax filings)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin.
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first three years of employment, three weeks paid vacation for the fourth year, four weeks paid vacation for the six year.
- Dental and other Group Benefits Plan starting in the second year.
- Base salary plus bonus.